Zen King West Condos
Zen King West Condos is a new condo development by Centrecourt developments located at Strachan Ave & King St W in the King West Village of Downtown Toronto. The condos will be a 32-storey tower comprising of 480 mixed condo units, and estimated to be completed in 2020.
Perfectly situated at the very heart of Liberty Village steps to all amenities, shopping, transit, dining, world-class entertainment and Toronto’s downtown core. Quality features, spectacular views.
It is conveniently located in downtown Toronto on the main intersection of King Street and Strachan Avenue and right in the heart of King West Village. It is the most affluent location in the city, hence it is referred to as ‘Soho District’ of Toronto.
Zen King West Condos Highlights
- Situated in the King West Village, an award winning community.
- Boasts of a Walkscore of 84/100, hence it is walkable everywhere
- Has first-class public transportation with a transit score of 96/100
- Located in Toronto’s Niagara neighbourhood
- It is within 2 minutes’ walk of the Strachan Avenue West Side Stop
- It is within walking distance of the Exhibition GO Station
- It is close to shops, schools and eateries
- It is in close proximity to several parks including Stanley Park, The Gore, Massey Harris Park, Coronation Park, and Inukshuk Park.
- It is a few minutes’ walk to Lake Ontario.